Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 462: Free at Last!

This is a short update cause I'm on my phone, but... the braces are off! Yesterday I went and they popped those suckers right off of my teeth. For those of you playing along at home, I'd had the braces for about 900 days (not including the time I had them as a kid), so it's a big relief.

Getting braces off is relatively simple, but it kinda hurts. And when they pull out the power tools to get the glue off, that kinda really hurts. But, all worth it in the end. I'm enjoying my two days of absolute freedom before I go in tomorrow and get my non-permanent appliances (yes plural, of course my retainer situation would be complicated). Best part of yesterday? Flossing! Flossing with braces is a nightmare, I hated it, so that's my favorite thing right now. More updates after tomorrow! Xo Beth

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am Benit Dalton , a member of some Medical coding & Billing community. I had landed on your site “http://bethssurgery.blogspot.in" and found the articles really worth reading. The quality of your content is so good, that it made me request you something. I love to write medical coding and billing articles and would like to contribute something for your site. I can give you an original guest post and if you want, you can suggest me the topic also and I will write accordingly. Not only that, I will give you the total rights to edit the article and modify it as per your needs.
    In response I expect you to give a link back to one of my endorser who helps me to continue my passion and serve individual sites and blogs like yours.

    Please let me know your thoughts. Waiting for your positive.

    Thanks & Regards
    Benito Dalton
    supercoder08@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/benito.dalton

    ReplyDelete