Sunday, August 21, 2011

Surgery - T-Minus 1 Day

Just a little over a day before the BIG day. I'm extremely nervous, but have only had a couple of instances of "panic", so that's good. I'm sure I'll panic a little tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be able to keep it together. No wait, power of positive thinking -- I WILL be able to keep it together! Or even more positive -- I won't panic at all!

Thanks to everybody who has called or e-mailed. I will do my best to respond after the surgery. As of now, however, it increases my anxiety exponentially when I talk about the surgery with anyone but Dr. Voorhees. Please don't think that I don't appreciate your messages - I just don't want to freak myself out anymore than I already am!

p.s. recently discovered addiction = sudoku! It's so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment